Friday, March 19, 2010

Fiverr_AttractiveToday

A super special double Fiverr job to close my first Fiverr marathon.

I am quite booked up with gigs and I have to go back to school now, so I will not be able to keep the same production pace as before so I have suspended my gig, but again, if you are willing to wait patiently, I would be happy to draw for you: just send me a note over Fiverr with "ARCHIVE [x]" in the subject heading where "[x]" is your Fiverr name. This will allow me to archive and track your order over a longer period of time, and I will get back to you as soon as possible (I will send a confirmation that you are on my list, but please forgive me if I am not as prompt as usual). Click here for more information on ordering!

Thanks for your patience and support.

As always, this is what I listen to after every gig! And with that, you now know what the past few days were like!

Reuxben

No comments: