Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fun_LateNight3

This is the third in my Late Night Conversations series. They say Yale is famous for its Late Night Conversations you have among roommates and friends and stuff, but I've only been a part of about two or three in my entire time here, which is pretty ridiculous. It's so bad it's good, or at least it's comedically bad.

So anyway, I had my annual end of the year Late Night Conversations art session, as I was taking down my gallery show, which oddly enough took exactly one entire play of the Motion City Soundtrack LP cycle, minus Commit This To Memory, which is unavailable because my new laptop doesn't have iTunes yet and I haven't gotten around to transferring the album to Windows Media Player. I actually wanted to listen to as much of the Deltron 3030 album over YouChoob as possible, but couldn't get Internet in the basement. The title track indicates an incredible, must-hear story, though, and we're talking about rap, man. Rap sucks. Ok...usually. I like Del The Funky Homosapien. And I love (real) freestyling!

So, from the pin-wreckage of "I'm Uncomfortable and They're Making Me Do This" comes Zero Zetsubo. I heard a rumor he might not be in as grave a state as some may think...

Reuxben

No comments: