Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun_RoguesGallery

ANNOUNCING:
I'm Uncomfortable and They're Making Me Do This
A gallery show featuring the art of Reuxben

Saturday and Sunday ONLY at the JE Basement Gallery. Come/go any time, there is no formal opening or structure. I will still be assembling/disassembling the show as I continue to scan in the artwork for a special project.

Peruse uncut originals, sketches, and other interesting artifacts from my adventures with my imaginary friends, from Zero Like Me and beyond, spanning all four years of comicsing at Yale.

See the debut of several never before seen comics, including the revamped Herald Finale and more!

If you spot me, I am honor-bound to answer questions and talk to you, MAYBE even make eye contact.

UPDATE: THE EARLY REVIEWS ARE IN!
"Oh, wow." - R.I.G.
"--OhmyG--!" - C.L.M.

Stay thirsty, my fiends,

Reuxben

No comments: