Wednesday, March 23, 2011

nts_luminousaluminumalumni

 
note to self #41: quentin terantino had a theory

Like an unsightly mole, note to self, by the ever-atrocious jack kelly, is just as present as ever, beginning with a comic that shows how small-minded jack kelly really is.

 
note to self #42: full detail

I always wondered why jack kelly always seemed so interested in the minutia of my life...

 
note to self #43: fashion

I don't know about you, but I'm thinking this is yet another one of jack kelly's infamous negative body-image jokes...obviously that is why you never appear in print anymore, you insensitive tool.

 
note to self #44: my generation and subsequent generations suck

Oh, I get it, this is jack kelly's little cyber-cry for help. You wanna whine about your life via the Internet, jack kelly? Pfft. What a loser.

Reuxben

No comments: