Wednesday, April 6, 2011

nts_cashcowsslashsows

note to self #53: blues

Like the mudstains in your underpants, note to self, by the Quasimodian jack kelly, returns with four more comics that put the "stupid" in "stupid comics," starting with a comic that is jack kelly's way of showing he cares, I guess. But jack kelly is a jerk, though--why shouldn't rich people be able to get away with playing with money and capitalizing on dead or dying people if it's for a good cause? And by good cause, I of course mean self promotion. Rich people are inherently superior to normal people, and are vastly superior to poor people, so if they want to use their money for publicity stunts, that is their right, and I salute them. Or at least I would if I could afford arms, but I sold them for food because I'm living in a van down by the river.


note to self #54: fries

Oh, jack kelly, if you are an artist, then the Olive Garden is Italian food.

note to self #55: taxes

Like jack kelly even pays taxes.

note to self #56: geico

Good, jack kelly, I wish only horrific things upon, at, and to you. I don't know where you got it in your round, bloated head that you are entitled to anything but the most severe cases of misery, depression, and lice. Idiot.

Reuxben

No comments: