Monday, July 31, 2017

Fun_AlwaysLurking


Ok, I wanted to try a quasi-fantasy landscape from imagination, so here's an Undergound Sea-inspired underground cave lake deal.


The pillar felt like a good spot to anchor the image, so I included some nominal fantasy sparkles around it.


I always try to push the fantasy of landscapes, so I included a little creature lurkingon the bottom right.


This was a fun exercise, too, as I was testing out some new Shaddy Concept brushes, which I found randomly from this post by Skraww.


These brushes are a joy to use, and I really love the mist brush. I'm thrilled with how well they allow me to just get into a flow. And while I'm happy with this as a nice sketch, I'm eager to see how we can push these brushes even further.

Not normal,

Reuxben

No comments: