Monday, August 14, 2017

Fun_RecordOfForest


Here's a little foresty study.


The name comes from the wonderful construction of "Record of Lodoss War," which is a series I only vaguely remember from when it was briefly on the "Toonami Download" (is that what it was called?), which was Toonami's minisite for their online-only series.


Anyway, I don't know if this counts as falling into the "water trap" of drawings, but I do know I tend to do sparkles a little too happily when painting forests, so that's definitely on the flagged list.


Been a bit stressed, hence the slowdown on updating here (it's 9/19/17 as of writing), but landscapes are soothing. Plus I got to emergency-recycle this BG into a future piece that otherwise would have been just another figure floating in space--yuk.

Not normal,

Reuxben

No comments: