Monday, August 20, 2018

FanArt_pgtp.LeonPonyta


Only 77 days until it's time to #PokemonGoToThePolls on Tuesday, November 6, 2018, so here is National Dex #077, Ponyta!


I probably went a little overboard with this one, forgot to keep it minimal.


It's important to keep these more simplistic because I won't be able to maintain more developed illustrations in October, since I'll be MTGinktobering it up by then, which will occupy five Mondays before the midterm elections on Tuesday, November 6, 2018.


This was a neat illustration challenge because I've always heard horses are tough to draw, but this didn't feel too intense, though I did almost forget to include the armpit flames! But as far as horsey stuff goes, it's just drawing.


I enjoyed getting loose with the motion blur, too, but trying not to go overboard, all the same.


All right, register if you haven't already and elect to be a voter on Tuesday, November 6, 2018.

Not normal,

Reuxben

No comments: