Saturday, October 31, 2020

FanArt_ink.Crawl

 
MTGinktober scrapes the bottom of Day 31 "Crawl," starring Etrata, the Silencer!

 
Well this is the finale, kid.  I don't know if I'll do another MTGinktober, and frankly this is a weak note to go out on, but man, the election weighs heavily on me, and I have to focus on that exclusively now.  Still happy to take a couple requests though, so let me know if there's any character I missed over the past five years.

 
Fun Facts: I've been trying to get Etrata in a piece for days now, and we finally have a relatively good fit for her.  It was either her or another Drana.

 
Easter Eggs: The bats in the background are based on one of my favorite creatures' background elements--the backing bats in Bloodhunter Bat.  My signature is in the tree at upper right.

Not normal,

Reuxben

No comments: