Sunday, October 4, 2020

FanArt_ink.Radio


 
MTGinktober propagandizes Day 4, "Radio," starring Alela, Artful Provocateur!

 
This was a tricky prompt cuz I'm usually reluctant to use modern-day technology with Magic characters, but there was kinda no way around it, so I went with another little spoof of ye olde talk radio.
 
 
Fun Facts: I went with Alela because I figured she'd make a good, yet straightforward character to use here, as she might host a sorta conspiracy theory show.  Also, today's page is brought to you by our old Fuzzi drawing.

 
Easter Eggs: The conspiracy board in the background is inspired by the conspiracy board guy meme.  The mug is from Brain Fight.  The read she's doing is inspired by my loathing of the Reserved List and extreme disappointment in Magic's recent Walking Dead tie-in. 

Not normal,

Reuxben

No comments: