Friday, October 2, 2020

FanArt_ink.Wisp

MTGinktober wafts forward with Day 2, "Wisp," starring Ashiok, Dream Render!

Got up a little later today, but was hoping to squeeze in some phone-banking this evening hot off the news that that disgusting ghoul's getting carted off to the hospital, but alas, didn't wrap in time to see what the buzz is on the phone lines.

Anyway, I went with Ashiok here cuz I worried going with Lurrus might end up getting oddly complicated, as our previous feline Inktober representative showed us.  So rather than negotiate with a potentially tricky cat muzzle, we just went with a quick profile and wacky smoke in hopes of a swift wrap.


Fun Facts: I drew over one of my favorite old drawings for this piece, which you can find here.  It's also an appropriately spooky illustration, or at least it ended up that way after PhotoJamming it.

Easter Eggs: I hid my signature and a few skully faces in the smoke.

Not normal,

Reuxben

No comments: