Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fun_hws.MegaRad

It's time for more Homework Sketches. We've got a Megaman for a Rockman fan, authenticish pizza from New York for a US-Pizza-eating-wisher, and a clarification illustration for the difference between "cloth" and "clothes" for a confused kid.

Clockwise spiraling, we've got a rare Naruto draw for a Narufan and an even rarer (debut, right?) Bleach sketch.  While waiting for my snow tires to get swapped in at the car shop, I perused the body shop's Bleach collection, and I have to say, it didn't live up to the hype.  I've even seen a few minutes of the show and found it painfully boring and aesthetically off-putting.  I hate the half skeleton masks and stuff, but included it for the Bleach fan because he loved the series so much, I didn't want to let him down.  He even drew a study of my pic for his report on anime!  How cool! I would post it up, but I hear that's illegal. So.

Anyway, we keep the rarities flowing with some Animorphs fan art for a fellow book-enthusiast.  And to mix it up, a rare upshot of pizza.  Yum.

Winding up/down, we've got a trio of Radwimps fan arts.  We've got a chibi Yojiro Noda. and a sketch of their best album's cover. And then a nice close up of the charismatic, mysterious leader of the 味噌汁'S.

And that's that!

Reuxben

No comments: