Monday, April 25, 2016

Fun_DidiCardDraw


A little Didi sketch from our planning session...

This comic was (is) lightly Magic themed...still going ahead with it, despite the banning that renders it not as present as when it was written.

In any case, this comic was to be a warm-up for my real effort, but I just learned during Pro Tour Shadows over Innistrad Sunday that the whole universe of that comic is in jeopardy. But my disappointment is not even about that.

It's about the utter disrespect and disregard Wizards has shown its most outstanding people. People are being lied to. Is this not outrageous?

I feel I'm in a similar boat in a different ocean, so I really feel for these guys, though obviously their strife is far greater. But there comes a breaking point.

Reuxben

No comments: