Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fun_BlueSummerNo.6

Ok, this is the last batch of Homework Sketches.  Well, there's one last draw from the set, but more on that later. As I mentioned last time, my red pen finally died so I swapped over to my night-never-used blue pen, which was pretty exciting in my sad, boring little life. For these homeworkz, the jKids wrote about what they will do during summer. So we've got a watermelon, a fish, and a fishing rig.  Plus an Owls of Ga'Hoole for a little Ga'Hooligan. 

They also wrote about whatever, so thanked me for a drawing I did for him way back, so I followed it up with the little chameleon, Leon, for him.  I also drew a dancing dog for a jKid who just asked for a drawing without a prompt.  Compare that with the more specific request for the character Gintoki from Gintama.  jKids, I implore you: if you want something neat, be specific.  I'm in the business of making memories, here, and sometimes they're so good, they are actually remembered. And that chases away the blue.

Reuxben

No comments: