Friday, August 21, 2009

Fun_BackToTheBeat

Wrapping up summer with a bang.

Today ends my vegan experience; first thing on the agenda: cookies.

Tomorrow: The Matches in their penultimate show (likely) ever.

As for the piece at left, I am almost finished drawing up a sweet thingy for some neat people.

And we're already at work on various official Yale things--I'm even getting Yale event spam already, which in fact rocks. Even clearing out my old emails is exciting, like a time capsule with all kinds of neat memories in it. Some good, some bad, all great.

Speaking of official Yale art, I was discussing opening year plans with my Sick Little Suicide editor, and while I liked this idea, which came about in record time after this story went up, the piece is likely scrapped, unfortunately.

Anyway, can't wait to get back to Yale!

Reuxben

No comments: