Monday, August 31, 2009

Fun_Intro2009

Hello, have we met?

Name: Reuxben
Stats: Yale, JE '10, Literature. Nor/SoCal.
Updates: Friday, Monday, Wednesday
Inspiration: Rock music, Eiichiro Oda, Toshihiro Ono, Takeshi Obata, Garry Trudeau, angst.

Namesake: A high school teacher always typo'd my name differently, and this's the best way to misspell my name (the X is silent).

Goals: I want to entertain and confide in you, make comics matter at Yale, and train myself to draw for a living, meanwhile keeping nice and sane.

Old comic
: Darling Find
Art-intensive intro: Retrospective2009
Oh my gosh!: IvyGate, YDNO people

Online: TCBN, deviantART, YDN Online, YH Comics Online.
In Print
: Zero Like Me (YDN, Herald), Sick Little Suicide (YDN), Record, Penny Dreadful, and more...plus I know this idiot called jack kelly who works at the Herald.

Thanks: for visiting!

I hope to see you around,

Reuxben

No comments: