Monday, May 24, 2010

YDN_sls.Leavin

Reach for your wallet too quickly in front of an important official's secret service, it's Sick Little Suicide #19, "Leavin" in which I talk about what even an executive order cannot make happen.

Does this one really count as a Suicide? It's not in the book, I can tell you that. But it is in the Commencement issue. I don't believe I've ever felt so un-self-conscious about a Suicide than on this one, even though it's printed bigger than any other piece. I didn't even know the issue launched on Friday until someone started talking to me about it. Surprise!

Welp, that's it for my undergraduate YDNing days. And my undergraduate existence, for that matter. When next we meet, I'll be an...alumnus...

Forget Vitamin C, this is how you do a graduation theme.

Thanks, Yale...it's been real.

Real disappointing. Now get out of my sight.

Kidding...

...not really.

...yes really.

...maybe really.

Reuxben

No comments: