The final postcard from my Summer Card Project set, with previous entries starting here.
The inks, done in G-Pen, which only sometimes smears...for this set, I made sure to let them dry over night...
I've mainly been drawing with a pen since last October, so this project was kind of my first real go at returning to pencils.
I did a couple thumbnails for this shot...I could see it in my head, but it was not as easily translatable. The goal was to be peppy and summery, so she's like giving the viewer sunglasses to be extra cool.
Anyway, here's the "dramatic" version, which was just with more high-brightness layers piled on.