Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun_NaoAndLater

I wrote a comic for the Herald about a vampire girl crash landing on a farm, but scrapped it shortly before I left for Japan last summer. This is that girl, named after a founding member of one of my favorite Japanese bands, Maximum the Hormone.

I wrote a story for my Writing Sci-Fi/Fantasy class about a strange girl crash landing on a farm, but scrapped it shortly before I left for a more popular, fun story that started in my notes as "Rockets...IN SPACE!"

Although it held its last meeting today, it was one of the greatest, funnest , most nerve-wracking classes I've ever taken. Sitting in the hotseat every week, twice this week, was tough but a real thrill. I got by incredibly well on Monday, though!

Flying back to California on Friday...yuck.

Reuxben

No comments: