Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun_zlm.GitDough

Because minstrelsy is cool, y'nawmean?

Zero Like Me #22: Git Dough
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic ->
-First Comic-

Easter Eggs: "Yale" in panel 2, RADWIMPS logo in panel 3, Busta Rhymes and T-Pain's duds.

Fun Facts: Printed in Hot Blue. Set at SY CR. Rappers love to "git," count, and hustle money.

Baa: Busta Rhymes is one of the very few rappers I enjoy!

I've always wanted to test out tones for print, and thanks to YSS' Hot Blue, I can try something risky like these halftones, without having to experiment in front of all of Yale via the YDN or Herald.

So this makes Busta Rhymes the second rapper to inspire a comic.

Ok, that's it for ZLM for the summer. I've got some projects lined up though, so I believe I myself will indeed be gittin' money soon. The other day I even took a psych study that involved drawing! Shoulda seen the look on the lady's face when I busted out teh mad drawin' skillaz.

Also, this is post 300.

Keep hustlin',

Reuxben

No comments: