Friday, August 28, 2009

YDN_zlm.Perdedor

Things are gonna change, I can feel it.

UPDATE: Final art at top.

Zero Like Me #23: Perdedor
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic ->
-First Comic-

Hello, if you're new to my page, I do undergrad comics here at Yale, and they are usually a little more detailed than this, but I had two comics due today! .

Easter Eggs: My cell phone kinda, Zero's old shirt.

Fun Facts: Sore/shaking arms from unpacking, pressure from the editors, and this is the fastest comic I've ever done--just around three hours!

Baa: Please check out Comics Club and try out for Yale Herald Comics! For more information, go here, find me at the Bazaar this Sunday, or email me (I'm President of the club and I'm the YHC Editor).

Anyway, feel free to click around; I would be happy to be your study break,

Reuxben

No comments: