Monday, February 18, 2008

Record_RoboRallyPart1

Welcome to preview week for my contributions the Machine Issue, brought to you by Yale's very own Yale Record of Yale.

It was slim, uninspiring pickings this time, so I grabbed the only one that seemed at all interesting: "Leading Causes of Robot Death." Or Robocide, as I like to call it.

First up is Robo-curiosity and Robo-battery-failure. One guy is a Dee Dee in a Dexter world and the other is just not good with timely battery changes.


Up next is death by Robo-MIT-enrollment. Poor guy.

Easter Eggs: My two physics teachers, Mrs. Lang and Dr. Irons, are hidden in the textbook and homework, respectively. Dr. Irons is a little more sneakily hidden as 2xFe, or two times iron, making it into the plural--Irons. I also sneaked my name in there.
Alright, the thrilling conclusion on Wednesday. And of course we save the best for last. And as always, I can't promise you'll enjoy the entire issue, but hopefully the art tickles you (appropriately).

Reuxben

No comments: