Friday, February 1, 2008

Herald_Snatch.df

Last find: Kelly pounces on the first shop that's hiring and quite gruffly asks for a job.
Now find 2!


Even though I knew what I wanted to do in this episode, actually drawing it got pretty perplexing. And to insult my injury, I forgot to color in a couple parts. I really should do these comics over multiple sessions.

Easter Eggs: "Yale" is written in the cracks of the ground under the mysterious thief.

Fun Facts: I consulted One Piece here again because everyone screams in One Piece. Consequently, we have another screaming-guy drawing. Neat! Finish time = ~5am.

And jack kelly--apparently deprived of his usual inks--seems to have switched over to a sharpie for "rock sign."


It's funny because I found a pencil of my favorite brand laying on the street the same week he loses his usual pen brand.

Reuxben

No comments: