Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun_BLR_Preview3

Another preview of BLR development sketches; this guy's named Elueso. Which reminds me--

DO
YOU
WRITE
GOOD?


If you do, I'm looking for a writer to work with on a high quality comic book over the summer. I know my written storytelling limits, so if you (or someone you know) would like to write a short story or adapt an old one you've written for us to turn into a comic, please contact my Yale email address!


I do decent work on the Herald weekly, but imagine what I could do with summer's more vast free time? So if you (or someone you know) write well, please email me for more details, as I am extremely eager to push myself artistically this summer by producing a full blown , as-professional-as-possible comic book. Thanks!
Wrapping up some of my big news, I'm going to JAPAN this summer to study Japanese cinema and culture. I can tell this will be a life altering event and I can't wait to get inspired.

The downside of course is that I'll miss Comic-Con, I won't be able to intern somewhere cool (assuming someone would take me), and I can't tutor full time.

But it's Japan!

Hoping against traveler's diarrhea,

Reuxben

No comments: