Friday, January 9, 2009

Fun_zlm.HourlyComic1

I saw this over break and decided I wanted to try doing an hourly comic for one day.

I was planning to do one on February 1st, but someone pointed out the site to me recently, which made me think to do a sort of test run today, plus I need to practice drawing Zero.

Since this is only a test, rather than work from my entire waking day, I set a midnight cut off because I actually do have some work to do...So here's a special Zero Like Me: Hourly Comic Special, based on a true story.

<- Previous Comic...Next Comic ->
-First Comic-

As with any in-post image, click to enlarge.

Today's phrase of the day: See Wood.

I have one of the Master's favorite pieces of art, I think; it's missing from our basement display of its sibling works, and he had the series in the Swing Basement, too, so I think he likes the series, too.

I picked the same one out at the beginning of Freshman Year during the Master's art rental period.

...man it's cold.

Really cold...

And I'm hungry.

More on that in a second.

In the meantime, I'm working on a "real" ZLM.

I think it's due next week.

Oh, a note on how I made this: every hour of my day served as inspiration for one of these minicomics.

I started at 4pm and caught up by the 10pm episode.

This cold-related stuff is true.

Someone turned off the heat during break, and I don't know how to turn it back on.

It is FREEZING! in here.

I probably shouldn't have done this hourly comic...I need to get to work.

I also have to work on my new Herald series, almost done with principal character design!

...ugh...and I have to Blue Book...it's a fun chore, but I don't know how much control I have anymore as a literature major.

I just want to draw.

And have warm hands.

Reuxben

No comments: