Friday, January 30, 2009

Herald_mc.TheThief

Last Crash: Smalltown girl Bee Farnam gets mugged.

Monsta Crash #3: TheThief
Next Comic: Here
Previous Comic: Here
First Comic: Here

Easter Eggs: Crash 3 in snoke. Building names. JE. Rifle (the band).

Fun Facts: I wanted to make this comic painful for me, and it worked--I almost cried drawing it. Really, I'm that good.

The secret stories: one name is the messenger I'm shooting, one never spoke a word to me until running for office and requesting my vote, one was the very first person to greet me after finishing my last final sophomore year but greeted me as a stranger this year, one had a disturbing discussion in my suite freshman year, and one is somewhat familiar yet estranged.

I kind of hope I won't be able to remember the full stories when I'm older.

Reuxben

No comments: