Monday, January 19, 2009

YDN_zlm.Supernauguration

Everybody, quick--don't shut up about inauguration day!

Zero Like Me #9: Supernauguration
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic ->
-First Comic-

Easter Eggs: "Yale" in panel 4.

Fun Facts: If you know me, you know I love my sports and my politics. I use keyphrases in my head, such as "Zero Ethos," meaning "having no credibility." I have yet to encounter another chibi Harkness. Also, I had to look up who was in the Superbowl--did you know there are Cardinals in football?!

Well, I missed the cut off, but I kind of want this to run Wednesday anyway, since the people who it's meant for may very well be at the inauguration.

I may well just shoot for Wednesdays from now on, since it's actually more convenient, and was even my first choice last semester. In any case, here're the pencils, inks, and final.

I wonder why the first view of this post came from Harvard...?

Reuxben

No comments: