Monday, September 13, 2010

ZLM_Interlude

Note to self, draw faster.

Zero Like Me [Alive] #116:
Buiikikaesu Pt.5: Interlude (Say What?)
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic ->
-First Comic-

Easter Eggs: "Yale" in panel 1.

Fun Facts: Today's setting is between Branford and JE. This is my first time digitally inking ZLM because my pens are just about dead, and so now was as good a time as any to give it a try. Today's guest star is Alexis Blight...no relation to the athlete.

Baa: The YDN asked me if I'd be up for contributing more comics, so I think I'm back in the print edition on Tuesdays. I started ZLM on Tuesdays nearly two years ago, actually, so we've come full circle now, isn't that neat? Since I'm submitting as an alumnus, does that mean I'm technically syndicated my first year out of college? Take that, actual-syndicate-editor-who-I-unwittingly-met-at-Comic-Con. Ok, fine, not really.

Burying the lede: If you're a Yalie visiting for the first time, hello. This comic started in the YDN in October 2008 and continues online as a personal project after I graduated in May 2010. Whatever runs in the YDN is likely to be lagging a bit behind what's currently posted here on this site, and there's always the Zero Like Me archives, so there you go. Happy to be your study break. Neat.

Reuxben

No comments: