Monday, September 6, 2010

ZLM_Reichenbach

What Emily Dickinson did for dashes, I will do for ellipses.

Easter Eggs: "Yale" in panel 3. Going all Sherlock Holmes on you, homes. Wrist check, just to be safe...

Fun Facts: Today's setting is right outside of Branford College. The note they're talking about is featured here.

Baa: One night I slipped on some black ice and slashed up my wrist and knee in the fall. The damaged areas hurt for weeks on end and I even had some light scarring, so all the while it looked like I tried to slit my wrist and failed horribly. Hilarious.

Oh, and hey, thanks for tuning in so heartily to the premiere over the weekend, by the way--you all rock. I will do my best to keep you entertained. I'm grateful to be your study break, or to distract you from your cubicle, and/or senate seat (yeah, US Senate computer, I see you wasting time here). Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Removies have to stick together.

All right, let's see how we get ourselves out of this one...

Reuxben

No comments: