Monday, May 23, 2011

Com_Wish

I did a sketch to help promote fellow Ivy League Creative Dawn Metcalf's upcoming YA prose novel, LUMINOUS, featuring Wish, one of many insanely creative character designs that feel just as uniquely innovative as the best shonen characters out there. Trust me, read the clips.

Anyway, to get some more Wish in your life, be sure to check out Dawn Metcalf's phenomenally original tome coming out from Dutton Books on June 30, 2011. And get this, you can even pre-order right now by utilizing the "click" function of most computers on the link located here). WHAT?! Yes.

For even more Wish, check out an earlier draft to the right (can you spot all the references? I can't!).

And to get EVEN MORE Wish, rock out to this or that.

And if you want EVEN MORE Wish, well, I just can't help you. I tried. You saw me. Why are you looking at me like that? Hey, c'mon, don't be like that. Fine then! Be that way! See if I care. Why don't you just go off and--Wait! I didn't mean that! Come back! Dude!!

Sigh.

Reuxben

No comments: