Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun_Luso.0-1

Cover Page

I had to write a science fiction story using chemistry for my CHEM100 final, so here it is. Also: please help save my professor if you can; there's a petition you can sign, just email that palindromic volcano organizer.

I wasn't sure if I was going to include a cover, but I had 30 minutes and decided to blitz one up, although I couldn't think of anything splashy, so the cover isn't too neat.

Actually, I'm not a fan of the artwork in this comic (I usually spend 12-14 hours per page on a normal comic, but obviously had to speed it up and suffer the consequences to meet the deadline with 10-ish pages), but the story was pretty fun.


Page One

The story was inspired by a movie I saw pieces of during Spring Break called "Bitten," but I've had a similar idea in my head for a while since seeing this music video by Dynamic Duo (that 13-part Herald story was actually all scripted out with the lead characters designed and everything before I rejected it for what I felt was a simpler story).

Ok, this is my longest "Classwork" comic, clocking in at 9 nigh completely free-handed pages, so this is just the beginning.

Reuxben

No comments: