Wednesday, April 1, 2009

YDN_zlm.CrazyWeird

Being scared in pairs is better than being scared and alone. Haha.

Zero Like Me #17: Crazy Weird
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic ->
-First Comic-

Easter Eggs: James' uniform (Pokemon), Nami's first outfit (One Piece) "Yale" in panel 2. Each big die totals 5 or 8. The other dice are my birthday and my first Herald Comic's date (roughly).

Fun Facts: I orchestrated a Jumanji spoof for April Fools week at YDN comics, and the saga, spanning each Yale comic series, concludes Thursday.

And that is all the April Fools for this year.

Reuxben

1 comment:

TJ said...

haha yeah i noticed the jumanji thing. that was pretty sweet.

that movie freaked me out when i first saw it. there was a thunderstorm in my area that night, and the rain drumming on the roof, combined with the thunder, convinced me that there was a stampede or giant mosquitos or horde of monkeys coming to attack me. it was terrifying.