Friday, May 26, 2017

Fun_Knightbrella


Every day I try to sketch something and post it to Twitter and Instagram by midnight Pacific. Sometimes ideas don't really go anywhere, and I just improvise something else. Today are two ideas that stalled out and I pulled the plug on because they just didn't feel like they were working. This was a medieval knight sorta sketch.


This one was supposed to use sharp yellow, a bold color I don't really use much, combined with my love of rain and umbrellas. Again, this just didn't quite feel like it was going anywhere, but it's not so hideous that I'd DQ it from appearing on Removal. I tend to keep older drawings unpublished that I feel have potential down the road, and maybe I'll develop these a bit more at some point, but I dunno.

Not normal,

Reuxben

No comments: