Friday, October 23, 2009

YDN_zlm.SubmitReports

I want a Dell that says "Reuxben" on it, with BOTH e's tilted, of course.

Zero Like Me #43
Submit Reports
<- Previous...Next->
-First-

Easter Eggs: Believe it or not, you can actually find most of those hilarious posters around campus! "Her man," "43," and "Yale" in panel 1, plus 2D's second LP pose.

Fun Facts: Today's setting is Durfee's, (which 70s-era Yalies annoyingly still call "Durfee's Sweet Shoppe"), and Swing Space. Swing Space? Yeah. Swing Space. I clipped a picture from Temptations, JE's tabloid, back in swingphomore year and have finally found an opportunity to draw from it. Of course it doesn't really look like him, but that's okay since it was a blurry, two year old photo and I honestly don't remember exactly what he looks like today!
Baa: I don't dislike FroCos, I just want to dispel that magical aura I thought they had when I was a freshman. One of my wishlist items is to completely jack up a freshman's perception of Yale (I sometimes just want to freak out in front of pre-frosh recruits, just to see what would happen, but that's not nice), so instead I'd rather just make newly minted Yalies everywhere understand that they're being FroCo'd not by saints or machines, but by human beings.

When I found out that a certain three people were FroCos I instantly thought, Wow, how cool would it have been to have them as a FroCo? I don't want to jinx the present two as I did the first last year.

Reuxben

No comments: