Wednesday, January 13, 2010

YDN_zlm.DissContent

Now is the winter of our...

Zero Like Me #62:
Diss Content
<- Previous...Next->
-First-

Easter Eggs: Unappetizing me in panel 1, "Yale" in panel 2, Satori on sweater, loathsome threesome on shirt, Professor Oak's haircut, callback to Nyao's first helpful explanation.

Fun Facts: This comic had to be churned out fast, after another script got the axe, but especially so that I could respond to this story in a timely fashion. Also, those three shirt things will rip you off like it's going out of style.

Baa: I cannot understand why people are going nuts for this comedian (I was pulling for Bill Burr). On stand up merits, where is all this hype coming from? Nevertheless, I'll go for the same reasons I went to see Dat Phan: to see if the guy can deliver contrary to my expectations and because it's not every day you get to see stand up at Yale. It's win-win, though: either he bombs and I'm right, or he kills and I have a good time.

But betcher bottom buck I'm banking on him bombing, buddy boy. (Not really, but I love alliteration, and hope for a great show).

Reuxben

No comments: