Wednesday, January 27, 2010

YDN_zlm.YTuMamáTambién

Why would you try to tick off the one person who tolerates your company?

Zero Like Me #68:
Y Tu Mamá También
<- Previous...Next->
-First-

Easter Eggs: "Yale" in panel 3. Fetal position.

Fun Facts: You can win any argument if you ignore your opponent fast enough.

Baa: I can't stand bullying--people with power ought to act responsibly. I see this issue as an ultimate expression of bullying. I can fathom those extreme cases everyone always cites, but unless it's that grave, how dare you speak for someone else (and so fatally)? It's not like there's zero chance those few cells will become a baby, if you just let it carry on, it will become a full fledged human--it's someone being sentenced to death before it can even issue a defense. I cannot understand how others cannot understand that.

You ever get picked on by a bigger kid and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it because you're physically weaker? It freaking sucks to be so powerless, utterly at someone else's mercy. But imagine if rather than punching you, he kills you. That really freaking sucks. Tell you what, I'm going to call today's subject "recreational abortion," since that gets to the point pretty well. I can't understand recreational abortion. Why would you even let yourself get into such a position in the first place? I cannot understand it--that's what Zero Ethos is all about.

Wouldn't it be funny if everything I drew and wrote on this site was just for lulz and I didn't mean any of it? Tee hee.

Reuxben

No comments: