Friday, March 26, 2010

YDN_zlm.GreenPees

Make it rain.

[Update: Final art at top]

Zero Like Me #92:
Green Pees
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic->
-First Comic-

Super busy...today decides my fate basically. I hope for this or at least this.

Easter Eggs: "Yale" in panel 1, my lousyish camera in panel 4.

Fun Facts: I started volunteering at a local elementary school, and spotted amazing houses like this one en route. Also, I was horrified to see drunks peeing on the YDN last year, but now it's kinda amusing.

Baa: This is basically the story I told at my Fireside Chat Freshman Year at Zinc....My dad forced me to play baseball when I was little, and I always had to go to the bathroom after I was all cupped up and everything, so I peed on myself trying to run to the bathroom, but not before wiggling my butt a lot, trying to hold it in at the plate.

Reuxben

No comments: