Monday, February 21, 2011

ZLM_Boo-Irthday

She was saying boo-irthday.
Zero Like Me #154:
Boo-Irthday

<- Previous Comic...Next Comic ->
-First Comic-

Video making-of:


Easter Eggs: "Yale" and JET and secret messages on the wall. K.A. Applegate's Animorphs are like the Beatles. Nyao's dress is based on a dress Keira Knightley wore on a magazine. The candle is modeled after a cigarette!

Fun Facts: Ever since I discovered I could do comics, I've been blessed to be working feverishly on them every birthday.

Baa: Birthdays make me cringe so I desperately try not to think about them. Which culminated in me actually forgetting my age when filling out a form for the JET Program! I hope they don't think I'm lying on the application--I honestly thought that was my age when I wrote it down, but only now realized I was off by a year! What if that's the single thing that tips the decision against me? Ugh...

Reuxben

No comments: