Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fun_Bulldoggery_Preview

You didn't think it could be done, but I did it! I'm not just talking about a Saturday night/Sunday morning bonus post. I'm talking about how (at writing) I just made the Yale network's "Popular Today" top ten list on facebook!

So I'm tenth of ten. But that's just step one. Step two? Ninth.

As a special treat, here's a glimpse into the future. These are some of the several sketches I submitted for a super-secret upcoming project. That's all for now, though. At least I hope there's some incentive to check back throughout the week: perhaps another bonus post is coming up. Or not. You'll see.

UPDATE: Replace the "tenth" and "Ninth" mentioned above with "ninth" and "Eighth," respectively! Yeah!

Anyway, I hope you feel as warm and fuzzy inside as I do right now,

Reuxben

No comments: