Friday, October 12, 2007

Herald_Physics

If you are reading this from Burbank, California, please, please, please enjoy your stay!

Alright. An eventful week with midterms and art for the Record's upcoming Crime issue. I also laid out the comics section solo (scary).

I didn't execute the daydream concept well, so a clearer ending has the professor saying, "Centrifugal force? Honestly, what were you thinking when you took my midterm?"

Easter Eggs: Regrettably no L=alpha(ng), for my late physics teacher, Mrs. Lang, who is among the best human beings I've ever met.

Fun Facts: I came up with the comic after our professor, who hates the term "centrifugal force," returned our midterms.

So next week begins an unprecedented three-day update week, like Mr. Wieringo always did. Plus a new category will soon join "Herald," "Record," and "Fun." Food.

As always, thank you for visiting,

Reuxben

No comments: