Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fun_GraffitiPart1


Today are two facebook "Graffiti" pieces, which I used to be able to do because it was summer and I had time like that, plus a special treat!

This was my very first graffiti; drawn for a fellow grizzly. It's Taking Back Sunday lyrics from "Cute Without the E (Cut from the Team)," some of my favorite lyrics after finding out that my suitemates were giving me the boot this year. I forgive them and remain their biggest fan, but it still hurts like heck. Every single day.

Fun Facts: I like drawing guys screaming. This you know.


I graffiti'd this for another co-high schooler. These are two of the guys from Gogol Bordello.

Fun Facts: They played "Start Wearing Purple," the first time I saw them (on Conan!). Also, this was the first time I tried drawing actual people on Graffiti.


And the treat: this is the autograph/sketch Johane "Ruftoon" Matte graciously drew for me at San Diego Comic-Con! She was so nice, she even showed me notebook thumbnails for upcoming Zhaoka comics!

Fun Fact: Right above Sokka you can see "Whoop it up for Yale today" (I used my " Banner" as an autograph book).

More graffiti to come.

Reuxben

No comments: