Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun_DosMujeresUnHombre

A Spanish homework sketch of Frankie from Quarters Crisis; she's only two weeks away!

In other news: I've finally broken into the YDN! I was blown away first just to see my artwork so huge on a page and then secondly, to see how perfectly it tied in with the article it shared space with. I don't know if that was planned, as this comic's been floating around for weeks now, but in any case, it was excellently juxtaposed. Seeing my name all huge wasn't too bad either.
This is the sketch that lead to this. I've been in print at the Herald for over a year, but seeing my stuff in the YDN gave me that giddiness I haven't felt in a long while.

Again, this opinion series, Sick Little Suicide, will aim for every other Wednesday.

Also, I just hit 200 here:


On top of the world,

Reuxben

No comments: