Wednesday, October 14, 2009

YDN_zlm.YouGotMe

It's like de ja vu all over again.

Zero Like Me #40: You Got Me (Best Friends)
<- Previous...Next->
-First-

Easter Eggs:"Yale" in panel 1, throwback to ZLM number one.

Fun Facts: ZLM first saw print 365 days ago! So in honor of the occasion, we're set back at JE, but rather than contemplating jumping, Z is now concerned, somewhat, about someone other than himself.

Baa: Birthday Blah details are here. But in reflecting on the year, as much as I hate giving names (skip this mushy part), I have to thank Ruth for encouraging me to go for YDN comics, Charles for actually getting me going (with SLS), Bonner and Kirk for making me feel like less of a loser, and last but never least, Reed for being an excellent editor slash human being--I threw a small party in my head the two times he admitted he actually liked at least two of them!

ZLM has been increasingly consuming my life, but I hope to continue playing Pagliacci for anyone who would give me the chance. You know that you got me.

Reuxben

No comments: