Wednesday, March 4, 2009

YDN_zlm.Somewhere

Reason will not pledge a solution, I will end up lost in confusion, I don't care if you really care, as long as you don't go.

[UPDATE: Final art is up top]

Zero Like Me #15: Somewhere
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic ->
-First Comic-

Easter Eggs: "Yale" in panel 3. Lovefool.

Fun Facts: This's the very second Zero Like Me I ever drew. To preserve real Yale settings, the more romantic grassy hill lost out to a JE rooftop.

This is what the original looked like:

I'd been saving this comic for when it finally cleared enough to relax outside at night, but drew it right before the snow returned; midterms precluded drawing an replacement. On the bright side, I'm now officially a YDN staff comicser.

As I often mumble to myself, I'd rather be miserable here at Yale than be anywhere else in the world; honestly, I love it here and cannot fathom leaving. So, I don't have time to respond to last week's comment right now, but in a nutshell: I'm basically terrified of each and every single JE-related person, but am grateful for your anonymous support.

Thank you as always,

Reuxben

No comments: