Wednesday, October 7, 2009

YDN_zlm.WarmAndFuzzy

Why doesn't Nyao just fly them back to Yale?

Zero Like Me #37
Bulldog Tales Pt.4 - Warm and Fuzzy
<- Previous...Next->
-First-

Easter Eggs: "Yale" in panel 1. Fair Haven Elementary as Winsor McCay Magnet Academy. Grinch refs in panel 4. Costumes inspired by Buster Keaton and Kate Spade.

Fun Facts: This is my first comic under the new administration and I really miss my old editors; it's finally sunk in they're gone. Since I didn't count on Monday being a holiday for the YDN's joke issue, I had planned on having this be the 5th of 5 episodes, but Monday's lost episode will pop up later. Nice that it all works out, though.

Baa: This comic is dedicated to little DeSean, who was brilliant but loved pretending he wasn't. His dad and brother are both in combat, and I'm not sure he knows what that means.

I think I have encountered a solution to the censorship issues at the YDN, but we'll see what happens.

Reuxben

No comments: