Friday, April 16, 2010

YDN_zlm.Woulda

You know you ain't be gettin' any friend requests since fiff gray.

Zero Like Me #104:
Woulda
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic->
-First Comic-

Theeesizzle due in <17 hours! Let's poo this!
Hey, Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!

Update:

Homie got it did, and with an hour to boot. Even got one last slightly-uncomfortable encounter for the road with my favorite fellow dark-skinned lit major!

Easter Eggs: "Yale" in panel 4. Inside jokes for the OCD in panel 4...perhaps people will see why they are hilarious in a couple weeks. Should be obvious that Scene is for smokers, though. Facebox is a ref to a Conan monologue, where he kept saying "Facebox" rather than "Facebook" because he had "X-Box" on the brain from the previous joke.

Fun Facts: I use facebook as a really clunky Twitter to hype new comics, but other than that...meh kinda a glorified birthday-reminder service. Funny, cuz when Twitter starting storming Yale, I thought it was just a really lame Facebook. Still is, for the most part.

Baa: I don't get how people can spend so much time on Facebook...and why do people randomly add people? What is the point of a swelled number if you don't actually know those people? I'm going to go cut some people...

Reuxben

No comments: