Wednesday, April 14, 2010

YDN_zlm.IdentityCrisis


Brace for lawsuits...

[Update: Final Art at top]

Zero Like Me #103:
Identity Crisis
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic->
-First Comic-

Easter Eggs: Zach in panel 1, Jinjin and "Yale" in panel 2, jack kelly in panel 3. The Trudeau in panel 4. A tribute of sorts cuz I herd u liek yale comicz (I know I do).

Fun Facts: Lot of fun researching this one. Totally coincidentally, the homaged comicsers (minus the Trudeau, of course) all started at the Herald...Also, Doonesbury is frustratingly deadpan, man, you don't understand...and everybody looks like everybody...


Baa: In high school I was "the smart guy." In college I was "the comics guy." But...what next?

Final Art Coming Soon; this one deserves true color, but no time right now!

Reuxben

No comments: