Friday, April 23, 2010

YDN_zlm.Caroline

I'd hack that.

Zero Like Me #108:
Caroline
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic->
-First Comic-

Easter Eggs: "Yale" in panel 1.

Fun Facts: Today's setting is Trumbull, because some of my favorite humans are from there.

Baa: There actually is such a thing as a less than appealing British Yalie...but there's no such thing as a dumb-sounding one. And from an overheard conversation between two Texan Yalies, there's no way Southern accents can get around sounding like idiots. And I can't stand it when y'all write the word "y'all" out...please stop. Also stop saying "shoot me an email," I don't know why it's so ridiculously annoying hearing that phrase, but it is.

Anyway, almost time for the coming out party. Aren't you excited?

Also, if y'all are interested in a drawing after my schedule clears up, shoot me an email.

Reuxben

No comments: