Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ZLM_NeverForget

How much would it suck missing out on your only chance to meet your hero?
Answer: A LOT.

Zero Like Me [Alive] #136:
Tru Tales Pt.1 - Never Forget
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic ->
-First Comic-

=Full post=

Easter Eggs: "Yale" in various places. My copy of The Trudeau's Bull Tales collected edition in panel 3 ref'ing pretty much my favorite Bull Tale. Today's costumes inspired by Mad Men--that and Jersey Shore are two shows of which I know only as much as comedians' material has informed me.

Fun Facts: Today's setting is the Yale Gougestore. This comic was going to be subtitled "GTL GBT" but the url mighta tipped the audience a bit...more on that later, girlfriend.

Baa: That magical time-suck that comes from being amidst tons of books is what always happened to me when I hit the SML stacks (bittersweet time-wasting). Also, as I understand it, the Trudeau only became Salinger-tastic after his initial years of being more generally available to the public...a model I hope to follow (a boy has the right to dream).

See you suckers later, though I doubt it.

Reuxben

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believed I missed the Jersey Shore reference the first time around!