Monday, November 22, 2010

ZLM_Encounter

Don't make me smack that smile off your face.

Zero Like Me #142:
The Cantabulous Life of Zero Zetsubo Pt.1 -
Random Encounter
<- Previous Comic...Next Comic ->
-First Comic-

=Full post=

Easter Eggs: "Yale" in panel 1, and a super rare Zero smile in panel 4. I read an interview where Jack White discusses his fascination with triples, mentioning how the three most powerful colors are black, red, and white, which spans everything from Coca-Cola to Nazis to fair Harvard; so that notion's reflected in Alexis Blight's costuming (although I do love armbands, actually).

Fun Facts: Today's setting is Harvard's beautiful Matthews Hall...how fitting for Ms. Feeni-Feeni to be hanging out there. Today's guest star is Alexis Blight, of course. The wash of Crimson in today's comic is meant to feel overwhelming, but for Cantabs, I guess it must feel like they're right at home!

Baa: Ok, so, I dunno, but I guess I caught some kind of cold over the weekend, but that plus the intense background work (there's got to be a faster way to ink buildings digitally...) made for an extremely late comic and I apologize for the delay. It's really unprofessional, and although I'm still far from 100 percent, I will strive to get back on track as soon as possible. I really appreciate the ZeroFriends hanging around this unfortunately dark week, I'll post up some extra artwork to help fill the void.

All right, please stay tuned as more ZLM adventures at Harvard, documenting the Cantabulous Life of Zero Zetsubo, are on the way.

Reuxben

No comments: